You Never Get a Second Chance to Make a First Impression
Of course you know that. But you’d be surprised at some of the examples of what we have seen sent to beauty editors, freelance writers and TV segment producers.
Your press / information kit is probably the first thing media people get to see about you and your salon. It really needs to make that ‘right’ first impression!
Your materials speak volumes about you, your professional taste, and your sense of fashion. THEY ARE YOU! Like your website and business cards, your press / information folio is your ‘best foot forward’. We can’t say it enough. Your image is important?
We’ve worked with hundreds of our clients planning, writing and developing effective press packages over our careers. We can work with you to produce yours.
What Does a Press / Information Kit Contain?
- Folio - A tastefully-designed pocketed identity/image folio to contain your kit materials.
- Personal Bio – The ‘who you are’ (with a photo) that ‘holds the fort’ until you can get there in person.
- Company Profile (Salon Bio) – The ‘what we are’ as a salon business and what makes us unique.
- Press Release – This is the news – the ‘singular’ message – This is what you want them to know and do something about.
- Trend release – Your impreessions, observations and instincts of where you see hair/nail fashion going now … and into the next season(s).
Other materials your kit can contain are:
- Press clippings
- ‘VIP’ Cards
- Salon Services Menu
Call us at 760-414-3370
or, email us to discuss how we can work together to get your own ‘signature’ press / information folio ready to send out.