Top Salon Industry PR Help Without Monthly PR Fees?
Not just a hype headline … it’s true.
How many times have we heard the same plea? “My salon business simply can’t afford to pay the big fees and make the long commitments that experienced beauty PR agencies ask for!
Now You Have Access!
BeautyPRpro is convenient, affordable, ongoing access to all the experience, knowledge, guidance, and help from Esche & Alexander’s Sharon and Alex … with NO regular monthly fee or commitment.
BeautyPRPro is a smorgasboard … convenient, affordable, on-going access . . . to all the experience, knowledge, guidance and help from Sharon and Alex … without a monthly agency fee commitment.
Sure You Can Do It Yourself …
… But you need to know what to do and how to do it. Use Sharon and Alex’s expertise in the bite-sized pieces you can afford. They can help you when …
- … You have an idea, but don’t know how to put it all together?
- … You need help with an in-salon event you want to be newsworthy?
- … You need someone to write a great press release for you?
- … You need suggestions on how to pitch your news to your local media?
- … You need an experienced PR brain to pick while planning your next photo collection.
- … You want to create a realistic PR plan for the year.
- … You just need a great PR idea?
- … You need to get a handle on how to use social media to grow your client list.
Read more by clicking below on some of the kinds of help and service we can provide.
- Consulting Calls – Time on the phone with us is time well spent. Get ideas . . . get answers!
- Develop A Realistic PR Plan – Know exactly where you are going and exactly what you have to do to get there.
- Develop Signature Press Kit Materials – Produce press materials that are uniquely you. During the process, you will even better understand your own salon or spa’s unique identity and how to verbally and visually convey it to others.
- Press Release Writing (or Reviewing) – It’s not so easy to find a writer who really know how to make you and your beauty related story newsworthy?
- PR Events Planning – Need help coming up with unique and newsworthy salon or spa events? We’ve been down the road many times.
Don’t Even Think About it – Just Call Today. 760-414-3370
But don’t just believe us …
Dear Esche & Alexander Team!
I wanted to take a moment and send you a note letting you know how truly grateful I am for your help with our recent “Navy Wives Makeover Event”. Even though it was short notice your quick writing and suggestions paid off big time!
Through the Media Alert you wrote we ended up having the local news station and newspaper show up at our event along with a mention on another TV news station. This kind of marketing cannot be bought!
I have also put into place your suggestions of a follow up press release with pictures to other local publications to create the possibility of follow up PR. Thank you Thank you thank you again. I would and do highly recommend your services to anyone thinking about it!
Absolut Hair Salon & Makeup Bar
Amy and Alfredo Lamparelli, Salon Bogar, Londonderry, NH (www.salonbogar.com)
“We couldn’t be happier with our decision to work with Esche & Alexander Public Relations / BeautyPRpro. Hiring a PR firm is something that we had been wanting to do for a while, but finding a firm who really understood our industry and would make our account a priority was a challenge.
Our first conversation with Sharon and Alex made us realize that we had finally found the partners we were looking for. Their expertise and networking capabilities within the salon industry are second to none. They personally handle all aspects of our account, never siphoning anything off to an “assistant”.
They’ve made an amazing effort to get to know us, our business and our staff inside and out so that they could most effectively represent us and help us to tell our story. They are both so personable and easy to work with, and have provided us with so much more than just the regular press releases you would expect to get from other firms.
We’ve worked together to strategize and prioritize both a public relations AND marketing plan to successfully take our company to the next level and survive in the “new economy”. Without a doubt, this has been one of the best business decisions we have ever made!”
Sandy Kurtzman, ABCH Master Colorist (www.mastercolorist.com)
Having Sharon and Alex almost feels like I have two silent partners who are experts, to share the load of promoting a professional salon, to run ideas past and get their input and suggestions, knowledgeable coaches, having my own personal fan club to encourage me to develop myself fully, and, best of all, they are two incredible human beings who want to see me succeed, and enjoy celebrating my successes with me, and being there to encourage me to keep my eyes on the horizon for many more.
Robert Reed, CEO, Ergo Research, Inc. (www.askergo.com)
“When you want to “get the word out” to the press, there is no better place to begin than to seek the support of Esche and Alexander.
Brimming with beauty industry insights, Sharon and Alex have always been my “go to” to interpret my message, refine it to be of interest and excitement and then, through their extensive contact network, make sure my story had impact with the editors and their readers.
I can’t think of a better enhancement for your company than to consider Esche and Alexander as an integral part of your marketing strategy. I have recommended them to my industry friends and encourage you to develop the same performance based relationship with them as I have over the past 15 years.
Please feel free to reach me at email@example.com if I may be of any further insight into why Esche and Alexander are the eminent public relations leaders.”